An online Quote Request Form is available via GoogleForms.
This form has multiple sections for bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and custom glassware. You only have to fill out the areas that are relevant to you. If you have inspiration pictures or photos of your dress and the bridesmaid dresses please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org This will give Bouquets by Angela a better sense of what you’re looking for.
Personal information submitted in this form will not be shared with anyone outside of Bouquets by Angela. Information will only be used to generate and share a proposal with the client via the provided contact information.
Do not worry if you can’t answer every question or if you change your mind on some of the details later on. This is just a starting point. Even after the proposal is approved and the contract is signed you can still make adjustments as your event date gets closer. Changes can be made up to 3 months prior to the event date to allow for the time needed to gather any new materials and create the items. Rush changes can be accepted depending on what is being requested. Changes will be added to the proposal to make it official.
The proposal will detail the specifics indicated in the quote request form. Included in the proposal will be pricing information and the contract policy. The pricing information will be provided as an estimated range due to the costs of embellishments varying depending on what the client wants. Bouquets by Angela will make every effort to ensure the estimate does not go above the budget set by the client. In the event a vision surpasses the indicated budget, Bouquets by Angela will work with the client so there are no surprises.
The proposal will include:
- Client contact information
- Bouquets by Angela contact information
- Itemized list of all that is being requested including estimated costs range, materials and colours, plus acceptable alternatives to colours and embellishments (in your price range) if certain materials, colours and embellishments cannot be found, and unacceptable substitutions, if any
- Delivery/pick up info for items
- Delivery costs, if applicable
- Total amount and deposit amount
- Payment schedule
- Cancellation and refund policies
Once the client is completely satisfied with the proposal it will be made into a formal contract that will be signed. A deposit will be required upon signing.
The formal contract will include:
- Date, time and location of your event
- An itemized list of all that is being purchased
- Materials, colours and embellishment alternatives (in your price range) if a specific item is unavailable; unacceptable substitutions will also be included, if any
- Where and when items should be delivered by Bouquets by Angela or picked up by the client
- Order proposal details
- Delivery fees, if applicable
- Deposit amount and due date
- Balance amount and due date
- Cancellation/refund policy
You do not have to sign the contract right away and are welcome to make any final revisions and comparisons before committing. It is advised not to take longer than 2 weeks to review and make a decision as Bouquets by Angela will not officially book your order without the signed contract and deposit. To allow for time to gather materials and make the requested items it is recommended that your contract and deposit be submitted 6-8 months prior to your event but rush orders can be accepted depending on the size of the order.
Bouquets by Angela is committed to working with you throughout the creation process and will provide frequent updates to ensure your vision is met.