A quote request form is located at the bottom of this page. White this form is targeted to wedding clients it can also be used to request a commission for original artwork or painted glassware.
If you have inspiration pictures please email them to email@example.com with your name as the subject line. This will give Bouquets by Angela a better sense of what you are looking for and will allow for a more accurate quote.
Personal information submitted in this form will not be shared with anyone outside of Bouquets by Angela. Information will only be used to generate and share a quote with the client at the provided email.
Do not worry if you do not have all of your details figured out at the time of the quote request. This is just a starting point. Even after the proposal is approved and the contract is signed you can still make adjustments as your event date gets closer. Changes can be made up to 3 months prior to the event date and must be requested in writing to allow for the time needed to gather any new materials and create the items. Rush changes can be accommodated at the discretion of Bouquets by Angela and will depend on what is being requested. Any changes will be recorded in the proposal to make it official.
The proposal will include:
- Client contact information
- Bouquets by Angela contact information
- Itemized list of all that is being requested including costs, materials and colours
- Delivery/pick up information for items
- Delivery costs, if applicable
- Total amount and deposit amount
- Payment schedule
- Cancellation and refund policies
Once the client is completely satisfied with the proposal it will be made into a formal contract that will be signed. A 50% non-refundable deposit will be required upon signing.
The formal contract will include:
- Date, time and location of your event
- An itemized list of all that is being purchased with details on materials, colours and embellishments
- Where and when items should be delivered by Bouquets by Angela or picked up by the client
- Delivery fees, if applicable
- Deposit amount and due date
- Balance amount and due date
- Cancellation/refund policy
You do not have to sign the contract right away and are welcome to request revisions and make comparisons before committing. It is advised not to take longer than 2 weeks to review and make a decision as Bouquets by Angela will not officially book your order without the signed contract and deposit. To allow for time to gather materials and make the requested items it is recommended that your contract and deposit be submitted 6-8 months prior to your event but rush orders can be accepted at the discretion of Bouquets by Angela.
Bouquets by Angela is committed to working with you throughout the creation process and will provide frequent updates to ensure your vision is met.